What do you wanna read - Just click one

August 20, 2012

Sides.


As i look below, i see the lights glistening, there is hustle bustle on the road but i am confined in this meeting room which right now only holds me into it. there is hope in my mind that still there is joy at the other side, the other side seems far though but looks very bright & fulfilling, i dont know
if the people at that side are looking at my side or not, neither do i know if it holds a meaning to which side you are on right now,as even now, i am at some side, i came to this side once hoping that it would take into it.. love me.. comfort me, i know nothing but the fact that this seems so boring & hollow to me, i wish to go to the other side as i wished before when i came to this side.
the side i am on right now feels uncomfortable, it feels that it does not even want to talk tome any more, i try befriending it but now, it just wont listen, it gives me the lights inside which i see darkness, may be i am at fault or may be the side but right now  the other side seems far though but looks very bright & fulfilling, there is hope in my mind that still there is joy at the other side or is it?


~Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment