What do you wanna read - Just click one

May 15, 2014

Value

What is the value of Gold if not for the jeweler? Does Gold has a value of its own that is known to it or it is just told that he is precious by someone and he believes and rises up to the occasion and acts pricey. Never mind, it is Gold, it is non-living stupid material that uses humans to waste their hard earned money for something that glitters. So, would Gold be Gold if it does not glitter? Would the jeweler hold same value for Gold if it does not glitter?

Question I have to ask is, Who the fuck is jeweler anyway to judge and tell Gold’s value? Does Gold care that somebody knows its value or not, would Gold still be Gold if its value is unknown to itself? Does Gold even care if it’s valued by someone or not, Can it do something about that fact, it can’t just go phoof and turn into something else, it is and would just be Gold. So, if you are or we are Gold, do we need a stamp?


Everything is gauged in some dimension so that we can know its value. We live in currencies, inches, stocks, percentages, carats and so much more that are only as good as to gauge the value as its basis. The basis of measuring value of something is in question. This something which could surely be a person also as it is appears from the thought process here. How do you gauge a person’s value? Is it even possible?
From times, we have grades, scores, tests to gauge what we learn at school, at college, at our jobs but is that the value. There is nothing new here for the thought that if we judge the fish for it’s ability to climb trees, it will die thinking how stupid it is. But a thing is sure, not everyone is Gold like Gold itself, which amongst other metals has its own niche. A niche that was created by its properties which were inherently typically different from other metals, properties that made it resistant to corrosion and not losing its shine even in adverse environment. But is knowing your value enough or we need to be told that too, and if there lies a value underneath, is it required to be brought to surface for social acclaim.

Simply asking if Gold would still be Gold if it is not used to make any jewelry or ornaments? Would it still have it’s value? Would Gold care if it is barred from the royalties it is given? Does Gold even care?
Are we Gold if we know it? Do we need to be told that we have Gold in us? Is it important to be proven socially? Does Gold seize to be the precious piece of matter that it is if not valued?


For all I know, the jeweler is a mere mortal, and the Gold you create lives on.


~Sincerely.

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete