May 15, 2014

All I want is a place on your shelf

Came to the waves, breaking skies,
on my way.
Jumped, into the past, where i rest,
to the things, once i left.

finally, i do come back, to my country where i left,
to the things i want, but certainly never get.
child inside me, tells me i want it,
the skies are not the same,neither the air.



you being my love, your talks the fuel,
need to light that fire, the color is you

Sun stares at me, country calls,
still,

I am homeless,
there's loneliness,
missing my meaning of life!

I am homeless,
there's loneliness,
Selling my heart for half price!

miss the part that you hold,
for your touch, is my gold.
you, how could i,
forget you.

this air, feels like wilderness,
please give me, a shot,
to hide blissfully, eat dust in the corner,
of your shelf.

Sun stares at me, country calls,
still,

I am homeless,
there's loneliness,
missing my meaning of life!

I am homeless,
there's loneliness,
Selling my heart for half price!

Hi, this is my first time at writing poetry, The idea and words sprang up from a song i love and cultivated thoughts.
The poem talks about a girl who is missing her lover, trying to get him back, has traveled across continents to reclaim, retry feels empty amidst all comforts and just wants a spot in his life. Hope you like it.

~Sincerely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email